MELT FLOW INDEX TESTER (MANUAL CUTTER)
The Melt Flow Index Tester measures the rate of extrusion of a Thermoplastic Material through orifice of Specific Length and Diameter under prescribed conditions of temperature and pressure.
• Temperature controller:
• Micro processor based auto tuned PID controller with temperature range from ambient to
400ºC, resolution of 0.1ºC and accuracy of ± 0.1ºC.
• Timer : Digital Timer with Buzzer indication sound, range up to 999 seconds.
• Sample cutting : Manual
• Weights : 1.2 kg, 2.16 kg, 3.8 kg & 5 kg. ,10.0kg ,21.6kg
• Accessories :Standard accessories
• Paint : Powder coated.
• Power : 230 Volts, 50 Hz, single phase.
• Standard accessories includes Orifice, Piston, Sample Cutting Tool,Spanner, Spirit Level,
Material charger, Tweezer, Orifice cleaner, Barrel cleaner and inbuilt Accessory stand.
Digital Melt flow index tester as per method A of ASTMD 1238/ISO1133 with Manual cutting facility. The equipment has accurate PID controller and digital Timer.
MFI being a very essential gate way for most of the polymer industry, this model since it delivers accurate results.
Digital Melt flow index tester as per method A of ASTM D 1238/ISO1133 with Manual cutting facility. This model is very easy to operation and suitable to work in any industrial atmosphere this model is very safe and suitable in all electrical condition. sample collection using a separate weighing scale the results can be calculated.
WARRANTY : 1 Year Warranty