MELT FLOW INDEX TESTER
The Melt Flow Index Tester measures the rate of extrusion of a Thermoplastic Material through orifice of Specific Length and Diameter under prescribed conditions of temperature and pressure.
MFI being a very essential gate way for most of the polymer industry, this models delivers accurate results at economical budget
• Temperature controller:
• Micro processor based auto tuned PID controller with temperature range from ambient to 400ºC, resolution of 0.1ºC and accuracy of ± 0.1ºC.
• Timer : Digital presettable with a range up to 999 seconds.
• Sample cutting : Automatic
• Weights : 1.2 kg, 2.16 kg, 3.8 kg & 5 kg. ,10.0kg ,21.6kg
• Accessories :Standard accessories*
• Paint : Powder coated.
• Power : 230 Volts, 50 Hz, single phase.
• Standard accessories includes Orifice, Piston, Spanner, Spirit Level, Material charger, Tweezer, Orifice cleaner, Barrel cleaner and inbuilt Accessory stand.
Digital Melt flow index tester as per method A of ASTMD 1238 with auto cutting facility. The equipment has accurate PIDcontroller and digital Timer.
CERTIFICATION: NABL TRACEBILITY CALIBRATION CERTIFACTE WITH 1 YEAR VALIDITY WITH INSTRUMENTS.
Warranty: 1 year warranty.
Digital Melt flow index tester as per method A of ASTM D 1238/ISO1133 with auto cutting facility. This model is first choice of industry because of its easy operation and suitable to work in any industrial atmosphere . Polymer Resercher and developer prefer this model due to its high accuracy , zero chance of Human error, very safe and suitable in all electrical condition. Based on this sample collection using a separate weighing scale the results can be calculated.