GSM is an acronym for grams per square metre. It is a measurement used in the packaging industry to quantify the mass or density of a material.
- DIGITAL AUTOMATIC GSM TESTER WITH 10X10 CM STEEL TEMPLATE.
- With selectable sample size 5x5 cm , 10x10cm, 20x20 cm and 25x25 cm
- Specification: EMFC TECHNOLOGY BASED HIGH ACCURACY SYSTEM
- POWER REQ.: 90-250V,50/60HZ, 10 WATT , 1 Phase
- Display : LCD BRIGHT DISPLAY
- CAPACITY: 220 GRAM
- READABILITY:0.001g or 1mg
- Linearity : 0.001g
- PAN SIZE: 100MM
- Taring Range: Up to full Capacity
- Response Time: 3 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 15 to 45 Deg C
ACCESSORIES WITH MACHINE: Adaptor, weighing pan assembly and 10 x10 CM Template.
CERTIFICATION:CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE WITH NABL TRACEBILITY FOR 1 YEAR .
Unique Features: IDEAL LAB ENGINEERS High Precision Balances incorporate advanced Electro Magnetic Force Compensation (EMFC) technology for offering unmatched accuracy and reliability, coupled with unique ADC circuit with inbuilt temperature compensation to offer a very high stability upto a resolution of 6 million counts. All adjustment parameters are programmable to take care of any minor mismatch of different sub assemblies & Balances are configured with these parameters.
WARRANTY : 1YEAR WARRANTY