DART IMPACT TESTER
The Dart Drop Test, also referred to as Falling Dart Impact Test or Free Falling Dart Method, is a conventional method to evaluate the impact strength or the toughness of a polymer film. A dart with a variable weight falls from a defined height on a crease-free and fixed film.
• Dart 2 nos. 50 g and 300g as per STANDARDS Method A &B.
• Mechanism: Electomagnetic(Actuator).
• Maintanance free ,simple and accurate working.
• Vaccum Gauage and Digital Counter.
• Vaccum Creation: single stage Oil Vaccum pump.
• Paint: Powder Coated
• Power supply:220/230 V , 50Hz
ACCESSORIES WITH MACHINE: Vaccum Pump, Plumb line, Test weight (27nos.),Dart 50g, 300g for Method A & B .
UNIQE FEATURES: This machine is very sophisticated and easy to operate, Counter should be count nos. of sample tested. Electromechanical System for dart holding and push button for Releasing dart .
CERTIFICATION:CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE WITH NABL TRACEBILITY FOR 1 YEAR .
Warranty: 1 year warranty