MANNUAL MELT FLOW INDEX TESTER
The Melt Flow Index Tester measures the rate of extrusion of a Thermoplastic Material through orifice of Specific Length and Diameter under prescribed conditions of temperature and pressure.
• Temperature controller:
• Micro processor based auto tuned PID controller with temperature range from ambient to 400ºC, resolution of 0.1ºC and accuracy of ± 0.1ºC.
• Timer : Digital Timer with Buzzer indication sound, range up to 999 seconds.
• Sample cutting : Manual
• Weights : 1.2 kg, 2.16 kg, 3.8 kg & 5 kg. ,10.0kg ,21.6kg
• Accessories :Standard accessories
• Paint : Powder coated.
• Power : 230 Volts, 50 Hz, single phase.
• Standard accessories includes Orifice, Piston, Sample Cutting Tool,Spanner, Spirit Level, Material charger, Tweezer, Orifice cleaner, Barrel cleaner and inbuilt Accessory stand.
CERTIFICATION:CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE WITH NABL TRACEBILITY FOR 1 YEAR.
Warranty: 1 year warranty.
Digital Melt flow index tester as per method A of ASTMD 1238/ISO1133 with Manual cutting facility. The equipment has accurate PID controller and digital Timer.
MFI being a very essential gate way for most of the polymer industry, this model since it delivers accurate results.
Digital Melt flow index tester as per method A of ASTM D 1238/ISO1133 with Manual cutting facility. This model is very easy to operation and suitable to work in any industrial atmosphere . this model is very safe and suitable in all electrical condition. sample collection using a separate weighing scale the results can be calculated.